Sunday, March 28, 2010

Collage Challange collages

Greetings everyone!
My second collage challange class last night was a blast! I hope that everyone had a good time because I sure did. The theme was Alice in Wonderland. Experience ranged from a total art"virgin" to very advanced artists. But no matter what the level of experience all the collages created were exceptional and totally unique to each individual artist. I am excited to be able to post them at last. Unfortunately there is one collage missing. For some reason blogger will not accept the picture right side up! I will keep working on this and try to post the picture some time in the future. My appologies to that student. So check them out! Which collage is your favorite?

2 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love the top one! It's awesome!
I also really like the textured tree, the mirror image Alice in black, red & white from last night's class.
From the prior ones, I love the blue Rabbit one and the one that looks like a playing card with the stretched Alice.
Had a great time last night!
Can't wait for the next challenge.
Maria

Maria Ontiveros said...

HI Connie and others,
I posted a class review on my blog today. You can read it here:
http://gallorganico.blogspot.com/2010/04/march-class-review.html
Maria