Thursday, September 3, 2009

Class this weekend

Greetings Everyone, After my buying spree last weekend I've had to float back down to earth at last. I have been working dilligently and preparing for my class this weekend :Black Gesso. In case you are interested in this class here are all the particulars: Black Gesso Where: Scrapbook U in Fremont Description: In this third Gesso class we will experiment with black Gesso and pair it with collage. Not only can you make designs in Black Gesso, it is also the perfect ground on which to apply iridescent and interference colors. Please bring scissors and a variety of paint brushes. All other materials will be supplied. Come and Play! Time: 11:00am to 2:00pm Fee: $40.00 To sign up for this class please call Scrapbook U at: 510 490-5065
I have prepared more class samples as you can see above. I've been obsesssed with pairing the matte black Gesso with sparkly glaze, iridescent and interference colors and especially Micaceous Iron Oxide. Because there is so much sparkle on these collages they didn't scan as well as I wanted but you get the idea.
I hope to see you on Saturday!

No comments: