Thursday, September 24, 2009

Class this Saturday night

Greetings everyone! I wanted to remind you all about my class this saturday night in Half Moon Bay. This will be my last texture and collage class this year. This month we will be experimenting with Pumice Gel. Here are all the particulars: Pumice Gel Where: LaDiDa Cafe in Half Moon Bay In this class we will experiment with fine and coarse Pumice Gels. What’s the difference? Fine Pumice dries translucent-a sandpaper version of Gel medium. Coarse Pumice-think “stone in a jar”. I always think of Ancient ruins and Egyptian Pyramids when I use Pumice gel. So come and join the class and find out what treasures you can unearth using this incredible medium. Please bring scissors and paintbrushes. All other materials will be supplied. The time for the class : 6:00 pm to 9:00pm Fee: $35.00 If you wish to attend this class please email me at connie@isbjorn.com
Please see the samples of Pumice Gel Below and the new one above call Pharoh's treasure.
I hope to see you in class!

No comments: