Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Classes this weekend

Greetiings everyone! For anyone that is looking for something fun to do this weekend how about taking a class! This month will be my last collage classes for the year as I go into extreme Christmas mode. The example above is from my new class on the 26th-Pumice Gel !
Here are the particulars of my classes this weekend:
Designs in Gesso Where: ArtMax in Seaside Description: Further exploring the use of Gesso as texture we will create a small canvas with Gesso and collage. We will stamp into, stencil with and draw freehand in gesso. Will you choose to color your Gesso or leave it white? Please bring scissors and a variety of Paintbrushes. Come and Explore! Time: 11:00am to 2:00pm Fee:$40.00 To sign up for this class please email me at connie@isbjorn.com Please see class samples attached above.
Sunday September 20th Black Gesso Where: Scrapbook Territory in Berkeley Description: please see above Time: 11:00 to 2:00pm Fee: $40.00 To sign up for this class please call Scrapbook Territory at 510 559-9929 Please see samples attached above.
I hope to see you in class!

No comments: