Monday, August 17, 2009

Great classes this weekend

Greetings Everyone
I hope that you all had a great weekend. I taught two classes this weekend. The first was a Finish you dominos class at Scrap-it in Santa Cruz on Saturday. Take a look at some of the wonderful domino necklaces created! I am almost jealous of the people that are getting these items as gifts! I want to thank all the students that attended this class on Saturday. You made it a total success.I also want to give a great big Thank you to the owners of Scrap-it, Sharon and Penny for hosting this class. On Sunday I taught Fabulous fiber Paste at LaDiDa in downtown Half Moon Bay. I think these collages will speak for themselves.
Aren't these pieces beautiful? I want to thank all the students that stayed so late last night to attend this class. I also want to thank the owner Luz and all her staff for sharing the space for my classes. They make great food there too!
As you can see from all the samples above I just had a great weekend filled with art and wonderful friends.
I hope to see you all soon!

1 comment:

Lisa Sloane said...

Wow Connie - some of these peices are really stunning! And the composition really showcases you as a teacher. I'm inspired!