Thursday, June 4, 2009

Grendels Continuing Saga/ Classes this weekend

Greetings everyone,
Well Grendel's Saga continues-We picked him up yesterday at about 10:00am and he was pretty much totally out of it. But sometime last night very late he decided that it was time to remove his staples. So to make a long story short he's back in the vet today to have his staples replaced. I think my husband and I are the ones that need the Morphine patch right now not the dog. He's very happy. He found and job and completed it. All of those that have a herding dog will understand this statement.
Classes this weekend!
The first is at Art Max in Seaside. I will be teaching Beginning Collage 2 part 1. The class starts at 11:00am until 2:30pm. The fee is $35.00. I still have a few spots open in this class so sign up soon. Also if you missed the first set of collage classes this is the perfect time to jump in. I will be expanding on some of the material from the first classes so catching up will be easy. We will be creating a more textured background to start. Then we will expand on the compositional rules from the first class and then finish our collages for the rest of the class. You also get a really cool collage pack of goodies with this class. You don't want to miss it! Please email me at connie@isbjorn.com if you wish to join this class.
On Sunday I will be teaching at Scrapbook Depot in San Carlos. This class will be the second
part of Beginning collage 1. We will learn three more great backgrounds and then spend the rest of the class time collageing to our heart's content! If you missed the first part of this class you can still take this class. I will be supplying a small collage pack for this class as well. This class starts at 12:30pm until 3:30pm. Class fee is $35.00. I still have a couple of spots left in this class so sign up as soon as possible. If you wish to join this class please call scrapbook depot at
650 592-2767.
I hope to see you soon!

No comments: