Monday, June 22, 2009

class this saturday/Altered books

Greetings everyone,
I thought that I would share some images from my class this Saturday. It was only four people strong but it was mighty. This was Designs in Gesso at Scrapbook U in Fremont. Why are there only two pictures? Because as usual I got so caught up in the collage that I forgot to pull out the camera before two of the students left. Another art moment lost.-sigh- As usual I want to thank the students for attending the class and Monica Martinek and her staff for hosting the class at Scrapbook U.
Wednesday night last week the local altered books club here on the coast met for the second time at LaDi Da Cafe in Half Moon Bay. At this meeting we traded ATC's. The hit of the evening was Ammi Rostin's Atc collage. You can see this below. When all the ATC's are put together they make one big collage-way cool! I have also posted some of the other ATC's. Aren't they great? By the way the Altered book club is open to anyone. It is held on the third wednesday of every month at LaDiDa cafe. There is a minimal $10.00 charge. Art, Food, Chocolate, your Art buddies and lots of laughter-it's the stuff of Dreams. After all what more can you ask out of life?

I hope to see you all soon.

No comments: