Sunday, June 14, 2009

Grendel in the Hood/ Cool ATC's

Does this dog look happy? I don't think so. Here's hoping that the saga comes to an end. Tomorrow the staples come out and hopefully the collar can be removed. Conehead no more.
This weekend I had two more wonderful classes full of exceptionally talented students. Yesterday was my ATC Primer class at Scrap-it in Santa Cruz. I want to thank the owners Penny and Sharon for allowing me to teach once again in their shop. And I also want to thank the students for taking the class. And check out these ATCs!
Aren't they great?
Today's class was a new -Beautiful Crackle Paste. This class was held at a great cafe here in Half
Moon Bay called La Di Da. I would like to thank Luz the owner for letting us in her shop and sharing this wonderful space. If you haven't been to La Di Da check it out. Its at 500-c Purissima St just one street over from Main. It has great atmosphere, and delicious food and coffee. And Luz makes a mean warm Bananna Bread. Since the crackle Paste needs to dry and crackle for at least 48 hours, there are no pictures as of yet. But stay tuned-Part 2 is on July 18th and my pictures are going to be awsome!

1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Is part II of Crackle Past on JUly 18 (Saturday) or July 19 (Sunday)?
Thanks,
Maria