Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Class-Light Molding Paste and April Schedule

Greetings everyone!
I am busy working on my new class for the month of April . It is called Marvelous Molding Paste 2-Light Molding Paste. This is another wonderful product from Golden! It is 50% lighter than regular Molding Paste and it drys with an almost papery consistancy. You can stamp into it or stencil with it and acrylic paints flow across its surface like watercolors! I just finished a couple of samples that I thought I would share with you.
Oh you guys are going to love this product!
Also below is my April class schedule:
April 5th-Light Molding paste- Luna's Memories in El Granada
April 9th-Light Molding Paste-Luna's Memories in El Granada
If you want to sign up for either of these classes do not call Luna's Please email me at connie@isbjorn.com and I will add you to my list.
April 18th-Beginning Collage 1 part 1-Artmax in Seaside Ca-831 394-0565
April 19th-Beginning Collage 1 part 1-Scrapbook Depot San Carlos ca, 650 592-2767
April 26th -Beginning Collage Part 1-Scrapbook Territory-Berkekly, Ca 510 559-9929
April 28th-Mystic Gesso- Luna's Memories in El Granada- please email me at connie@isbjorn.com to sign up
If you would like further details or pictures concerning any of these classes please email me at connie@isbjorn.com.
I hope to see you in class!

1 comment:

Jane Ann Harper said...

YOU are an incredibly talented artist.... I am sooooo PROUD to be one of your followers and students. Your classes are ALWAYS filled with such a wealth of information; you are so generous with your knowledge and supplies...... and I should mention that the chocolates are such a delicious bonus!!!! Keep following your dreams!!! xoxo jane ann harper, santa cruz, CA