Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Classes this weekend/Captured Whimsies by Julee Hermann

Greetings Everyone!
I wanted to remind all of you about my classes this weekend. First on Saturday March the 21st I will be in Fremont at Scrapbook U teaching Rubberstamped Dominos. Scrapbook U is a wonderful scrapbook/Rubber stamp store close to Mission San Jose. It's owner Monica Martinek is always open minded and welcoming. Check out this store if you have a chance its a gem. If you wish to attend my class please call Scrapbook U at 510 490-5065.
On Sunday I am proud to announce that I will be teaching at Scrapbook Territory in Berkeley! In this first class the students and I will be ushering in Spring by creating Nest Fairies! I am very excited and a little nervous to be teaching in this new venue. If you haven't been to Scrapbook Territory don't miss it! Its a shop filled with creative energy. If you would like to sign up for this class please call Scrapbook Territory at 510 559-9929. I would also like to mention that my good friend Julee Hermann will be teaching Captured Whimsies at Scrapbook Territory on Saturday starting at 10:00am. Julee is an incredible artist combining both soldered jewelry and Collage. She is also a wonderful teacher that makes soldering not only fun but easy. So if you are like me and always wanted to learn soldering but didn't know where to start this is the class for you! Check out Julee's blog at heartcollective.blogspot.com to see more of her incredible work.

No comments: