Sunday, March 15, 2009

Last Class for Stampbug

Greetings everyone!
What can I say? As you can see above I had another incredible class at Stampbug in Salinas. Sadly this was the last class because Stampbug will be closing in April. I want to thank Owner Becky Carrillo for allowing me to teach in this wonderful shop. And I also want to thank all the students that have taken my classes the last few months. They have put up with all my ramblings and I am more grateful than I can express. Without all my wonderful students I would not be able to realize my dream. But enough of that. Just check out the incredible Faux beeswax pieces that were created on Saturday. I think the work speaks for its self.

2 comments:

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

Hi Connie!
THANK YOU so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment! HUBBA! HUBBA! I'm totally BLOWN away at your class samples . . . Eeee-YAOW!!!!! They are FANTASTIC! I hope you find another store to teach your classes REAL soon!!!!

Just Me Again said...

Wow, wow, wow. I love your work...now I know why all the ladies in Salinas love you so much! Can't wait to have a class with you! :D