Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rubberstamped Dominos classes

Greetings everyone! I want to announce my next two classes. Yes its time again for Rubberstamped Dominos! Didn't know that you could rubberstamp on a domino? Of course you can. In this class you will learn two different methods for rubberstamping and coloring dominos. Unless you want to use a special stamp (feel free to bring it along) all materials are supplied. These unique art pieces can be made into beautiful jewelry and make perfect gifts. Its also easy and fun. But don't blame me if you get addicted! I will be teaching this class on Thursday Feb. 12th at Luna's Memories in El Granada from 6:00pm to 9:00pm. Call Luna's Memories at 650 726-1444 to reserve your spot. I am also pleased to announce that I will be teaching Rubberstamped Dominos at Scrapbook Depot at 889 Laurel St. in San Carlos. The class will be held on Saturday Feb. 14th from 10:00am to 1:00pm. Call 650 592-2767 to reserve your place today! Hope to see you in class

No comments: