Sunday, February 8, 2009

Class and MCoffee Reception

Greetings Everyone
Well its been an awsome Weekend. Faux Beeswax Collage class yesterday was a blast! It was one more class in which my students left me speechless. We had two new students and their collages were amazing. I have posted pictures of the students and their pieces above.
After Class The Coastside Mixed Media Artists held a reception at M.Coffee on Main Street in Half Moon Bay. I was thrilled that almost all of the Artists were able to attend. In fact most of the time the small Coffee shop was packed! I am happy to announce that we have also had some sales. Ann Carlson sold a triptych collage and Cindy McCool has had a runaway business on her soldered Dominos! I was also informed this morning that I sold an assemblage as well. So far so good! A local merchant said that she thought the show is one of the nicest ones that M. Coffee has had. With three weeks still to go this bodes well. It think that we will see more sales to come. I want to thank everyone that helped with the reception last night. It was an incredible spread and made the reception a resounding sucess!
If you live here on the coast or if you will be visiting in the month of February don't miss this show . The art works on display are truly stunning!
Hope to see you soon!

No comments: