Friday, February 27, 2009

Marvelous Molding Paste

Greetings Everyone!
I wanted to show you some samples for my new class this month-Marvelous Molding Paste.
In this 6th class in my Texture and Collage Series we will be experimenting with Regular Molding Paste (Golden). This is a very cool product to use. Its smooth and gives an almost Porcelin type finish that both resists and takes acrylic paints in amazing ways. It can hold peaks; It can be used with stencils or stamped into to create wonderful texture. My favorite thing is to actually use this product to mold into background scenery or even a mermaids tail!
I am teaching this class at Luna's Memories on Saturday March 7th from 11:00am to 2:00pm
and on Thurdsay March the 12th from 6:00pm to 9:00pm. The fee for this class is $35.00.
So call Luna's Memories at 650 726-1444 to reserve your spot!
Come and Play!

No comments: