Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm on Etsy!

Hello Everyone! Well I finally did it! I'm on etsy. Right now I have four items listed. Whew! Not only that but thanks to my good friend Mona I have also linked this blog and my etsy page with an etsy mini . You can find the mini right below my list of followers. You can see there is a little space for me to add more items in the coming weeks. To go to my etsy page you can click on the mini or you can click on this link www.isbjorn.etsy.com. If that doesn't work just type the address into your browser. But do me a favor and check out my etsy store and give me some feedback. This is only a beginning!

1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Woohoo! It looks great! My only feedback is that maybe you want to have a full length picture of your bottle.
Maria