Monday, February 21, 2011

Fun classes and phenomenal art!

Welcome everyone! This weekend I debuted my new class: Personal Collage Icons. I was exhilarated by the art I saw from the students. It was truly phenomenal work. Each and every piece was very different and all the students were successful with the goals I laid out for the class. Unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera for the Saturdays class but here are three pieces from yesterdays class. Bear in mind that not all the pieces were finished. We did manage to place a gloss finish over all the pieces but two of the pieces still had found objects to be added.
I am hoping that I will still receive some pictures from Saturdays class(cell phone cameras were in use) and I will post those at a later time.
If you are interested in this class I will be teaching it again at C.Andrews studio on Saturday March 5th. from 10:00 to 3:00. If you are iterested in more information please email me at connie@isbjorn.com.
over and out!

No comments: