Wednesday, January 13, 2010

First class of the year.

Greetings! Saturday's Make and Take at Scrapbook Depot in San Carlos was a blast. This was a whole new experience for me as I have never participated in a make and take before. My art rarely lends itself to quick projects. But the shrink Art performed beautifully. I think everyone there got to experience the joy of shrinking! Scrapbook Depot has ordered shrink Plastic so if you are curious go and buy a package. Its easy and fun. I also wanted to mention that my first class of the year will be this Sunday the 17th at Scrapbook U in Fremont. Please see the samples above. Here are all the particulars: Class: Luminous Gel Medium Description: In this 4th class exploring Textural Collage we will create texture by Stamping, drawing and imprinting in Regular Gel Medium. When painted with transparent and iridescent acrylic paints gel Medium makes for a glowing luminescent work of Art. Please bring your favorite scissors and paintbrushes. If there is an image you would like to use please feel free to bring a color or black and white toner copy. Please do not bring inkjet images as the Gel Medium will smear the inks. Come and Play! Time: 1:00 to 4:00pm Fee: $40.00 To sign up for this class please call Scrapbook U at 510 490-5065
I hope to see you soon!

No comments: