Monday, May 25, 2009

Great class on Saturday

Greetings everyone!
Well I had another classful of wonderful students on Saturday. This time I taught Mystic Gesso at Scrapbook U in Fremont. If you haven't been to scrapbook U check it out. Its a great little store just down the street from Mission San Jose. Do I hear picture op?!
First I want to thank Monica Martinek the owner of Scrapbook U for allowing me to teach in her shop. And I also wanted to thank all of the students for taking the class. Some of them coming from as far away as Salinas and Livermore. This group of students was great. There was a very wide range of experience in this group of students. And check out the subject range! We have dead Heroines to Angels to Medusa to Vintage photos to statuary and even Niagra Falls.
I have posted the collage above so that you can judge the high quality of the work created. Aren't these people talented?

No comments: