Sunday, May 17, 2009

Class Yesterday at ArtMax

Hello everyone!
I had a great day yesterday. I taught at ArtMax. I love this store. For those of you who don't know about ArtMax. Its a wonderful art store on Broadway in Seaside California. Its actually a relief to teach at an art store, if I forget something vital I can always buy it there. Also they have the nicest staff of any art store around. So I want to thank the entire crew for allowing me to teach there. My students there are just a great group. I can't believe at the speed they are progressing! Like a mook I got so caught up in their work that I forgot to take pictures of their incredible collages! I will have to post them at a later date. My next teaching day there is on June the 6th and I will be teaching Beginning Collage 2 part 1.
I really want to say thank you to all the students that attended the class yesterday. You guys are the bomb!

No comments: