Thursday, May 14, 2009

Beginning Collage 1 Part 2

Greetings everyone!
I wanted to remind everyone that I will be teaching at ArtMax in Seaside this Saturday the 16th.
I will be teaching the second part of beginning Collage 1. Here is the description:
In this second part of Beginning Collage 1 we will be making 3 more progressively textured backgrounds. After that we will spend the time reviewing and creating collages using the elements of composition learned in the first class. Please bring a pair of scissors and paintbrushes and your collage pack from the first class.
If you missed the first part of Beginning Collage 1 it is still possible to attend this second part.
I will be starting class at 11:00am until 2:30pm. The fee is $35.00.
If you wish to attend this class please email me at connie@isbjorn.com.
I hope to see you in class!

No comments: