Saturday, May 26, 2012

At Alena Jean's

Hey everyone!  I know this is short notice but I will be selling my art tomorrow at Alena Jean's in downtown Half Moon Bay on Sunday.  This was an Art Fair I just found out about on Wednesday.  Alena Jean has kindly allowed me to participate at the very last minute.  So I'm sure you're asking What is Alena Jean's? Alena Jeans is a wonderful flower shop filled with the most beautiful items for your home and garden-named of course for Alena Jean. Behind the shop is a fabulous secret garden. It's just one of those hidden gems that Half Moon Bay and the coast in general is famous for.  The fair proceeds will go to a local shelter called Companions in Waiting  Companions in waiting has had great success in caring for and finding loving homes for abandoned dogs and cats.
This promises to be a very laid back fun event for everyone. So if you are in the area come down and say hello.

No comments: