Thursday, February 23, 2012

"In the Wall" at the studio


Greetings Everyone,
I am pleased to announce that this Saturday (the 25th) I will be teaching my first new class of 2012.
The title of my new class is In The Wall.  So what's it all about?  Well imagine peeling back layer after layer of wallpaper only to find an picture hidden and covered  for a hundred years.  What image is hidden and why, is something only you can determine.  Come and learn how to make your collage look aged and crusted,  how to make corrugated cardboard look like plaster and lathe, and how to create a multilevel collage and still keep you focal point.  And if that doesn’t sound like fun what about attending class to get a chance to play with some yummy vintage wallpaper! I still have two spots open in Saturdays class so come and find out what awaits you “In The Wall”.


 
If you would like to sign up for class please email me at connie@isbjorn.com. C.Andrews studio is located at 103-1 Harvard st. in Princeton-by-the Sea.

See you at the studio!

No comments: