Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Last class of the year!

Greetings Everyone,
Christmas is almost here and I am wrapping up a wonderful year with one last class. I am already working on my class schedule for next year. I am hoping to really mix things up next year working with shrink Plastic, Altered Books, collage, assemblage, dominos and a few assorted project based classes. I am hoping that my students will be as excited about these classes as I am. Here are the particulars for this weekend:
Saturday December 19th Class: Chandelier Crystal Ornaments Where: Art Max in Seaside Time: 11:00 to 2:00 Class Description: What can be more beautiful on a Christmas tree than Sparkling Chandelier crystals! Add collage images, transparencies, glitter, wire and beads and you have created a unique one of a kind ornament or gift to enjoy for years to come. Each student will create two crystals. Items to bring: Please bring paintbrushes and scissors. All other materials will be supplied. Fee: $40.00 See examples attached above If you would like to sign up for this class please email me at connie@isbjorn.com

As with last weekend I will again be setting up a small boutique of handmade items including Chandelier Crystal ornaments, Dominos, Glass Glitter skulls, a few tin ornaments, and small collages including my guardian Angel collages.

If you are in the area come by and say hello. Even if you cannot take the class-come by anyway and take a short break. If you are feeling sad, mad or bad -again just come by and exchange some Holiday cheer amongst friends and art. A little of either can go a long way to making your Holidays a little bit brighter.

I hope to see you soon!

No comments: