Thursday, October 8, 2009

class cancellation/class this weekend

Greetings everyone, I wanted to remind you about my class this Saturday at Scrap-It in Santa Cruz. Here are the particulars: Saturday October 10th Where: Scrap-it in Santa Cruz Class: Sugar Skulls Description: In this class we will alter miniature plastic skulls transforming them into sparkling sugar skulls traditional to Dias De Los Muertos. Sugar skulls make spooky ornaments for Halloween and beautiful Christmas ornaments as well. However don’t eat these skulls because there is no real sugar on them! Please bring any special charms, small pictures or embellishments you would like to add to your skull. Time: 11:00 to 2:00pm, 2:30 to 5:30pm Fee: $35.00 If you wish to sign up for this class please email me at connie@isbjorn.com or call Scrap-It at 831 475-2380. Please see the examples above. I also wanted to give you as much advance notice as I can about a change in my October/November schedule. I was notified last night that Scrapbook Territory has cancelled my Rubberstamped Dominos class so that a “celebrity” guest instructor can take my time slot to premiere a new product. Since this also affects my November class (Finish your Dominos) this will have to be cancelled as well . I want to apologize to any of my students that might have been planning to take the Dominos classes in Berkeley but I have no control over this situation. Rather because of it I have made the decision to stop teaching at Scrapbook Territory. For those of you that would like to take the Finish your Dominos class I still have one opening left at Scrapbook U in Fremont on October 25th and I am thinking also of holding this class at LaDiDa cafĂ© in Half Moon Bay in December. Please watch my blog and email for this class. I apologize once again for any inconvenience and I hope to see you soon!

No comments: