Monday, July 13, 2009

Great class!

Greetings everyone,
Saturdays Dominos class at Scrapbook U in Fremont was great! It was a small class but thats OK because it allows me to play too! I wanted to show you some of the incredible dominos created
by this class of talented students.
I am currently working on a second Dominos class. In this class we will learn to use the dremel,
work with wire and make a ribbon necklace for your Dominos. This will be the perfect class to make unique gifts items for Christmas. Keep watching my blog and monthly emails for the date of this new class. If you want to be added to my email list as well please email me at connie@isbjorn.com.
Also I want to announce that Traci Bautista will be teaching at Scrapbook U this Friday (17th) and Saturday (18th). Traci's classes are filled with color and fun. I can guarantee you that she will teach you how to play again!. To sign up for Traci's classes call Scrapbook U at 510 490-5065. To see Traci's work just click on the link below.

No comments: