Thursday, April 25, 2013

Current swap #5



Welcome Everyone!

As I promised yesterday I would be back today to tell you about the next ABC swap.  This time I had Lisa's book of-yes you gessed it-Dragons.
So many wonderful dragons had already been done by the time I received this book that I felt it was important to take a different approach.  So as I so often do-I made a product!
This time it was a minature dragon habitat with minature dragon and all care essentials. Below you can see the egg shaped dragon habitat for a blue ice dragon.


 
 
Inside of Lisa's altered book I added a pocket containing the minature dragon kit.




The kit includes:
1. dragon pedigree certificate(please click on the picture to read the certificate)
 
 
2.A card with some dragon essentials: Dragon training treats in fun human part shapes, Dragon calcium suppliments bones and a bag o'bling to make your dragon feel comfortable in his mini habitat.
 
 
3. A mini dragon care manual. ( please click on the images below to enlarge and read)


 
 

With proper care and feeding your tiny dragon will be a valued companion for many years to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eeep, HOW did I miss this post?!? I Love, LOVE what you did for my little ole dragon book. I cannot wait to get my hands on it to admire all you did. Thanks Connie!!! xoxo, Lis