Friday, November 30, 2012

Farallone View Winter Festival

Greetings everyone!
I very quickly wanted to invite you all to the Farallone View Winter  Festival tomorrow- Saturday December 1st.  As an added bonus I will be sharing my spot with Maureen Barton this year  so this will be a blast!  Together we will be offering one of a kind Christmas ornaments, Jewelry and small collage.  This year I will be offering puzzle piece ornaments, tin ornaments, paper mache ornaments, glass glitter skull ornaments and a few Chandelier crystal ornaments.  I will also be offering shrink art and Domino jewelry,  mini canvas textural collages and don't forget my pretty push pins!  As an added bonus I will also have a sale basket-all items for $1.00!


The festival opens at 10:00 for adults and as usual Children can shop earlier at reduced fees from 9:00am to 10:00am.


Entrance is free and there will be food and drink available as well as performances by the Cunha Glee club, face painting, a cake walk and last but not least Santa will be making his appearence to take photos with the children.  Now who can resist Santa!




 
Its that time of the year to give and receive some Holiday Cheer so come by and join the  fun!
 

See you tomorrow!

No comments: