Friday, July 9, 2010

Pearl Girlz at C.Andrews studios this weekend!

Greetings!
I haven't had much time to blog lately. I just closed down the Coastside Mixed Media Artist showing. The show just went great! The exhibit looked wonderful and we sold about half of the pieces available for exhibit. I want to sincerely thank Max the owner of M Coffee on main street in Half Moon Bay for once again allowing the group to exhibit.
Thank goodness today is friday because that means another creative weekend at C. Andrews studios. I am very sorry to say that Julee Hermann's Secret Journal class has been cancelled. Julee will be moving to a new house and so has had to cancel all of her summer classes. Since there will be no class on Saturday I have declared it an open studio day! Please see the details of open studio below.
On Sunday Ingrid Pomeroy will be at the studio with her wonderful Pearl Girlz class! You can see these beautiful ladies above. To my joy I have Sunday off so I will be joining the class! I can't believe that I actually get to take a class for a change.
If you are interested in the Pearl Girlz class sign up as soon as possible! Spaces have gone fast but Ingrid has room for 1 or 2 more people.
Here are the details for this weekend at the studio:
Saturday July 10th Time: 12:00pm to whenever Open Studio- This is studio time open to everyone for only $10.00 per day. I will have open studios every Friday and on the weekends when no classes are being offered. I am hoping that this will be a place for artists to gather and exchange ideas and to catch up on all the gossip. Instructions: Just put your money in the little yellow envelope , write your name on the envelope and put the envelope in the box. Then have fun and create! Open studio rules: • Please remember that part of Princeton is residential and be courteous to the residents. Please do not park in their driveways. I have one parking space allotted to me (on the side right next to the entrance) and If I’m not there you are welcomed to use it. There should be plenty of parking along the streets, in front of the building and there is a small parking lot in back of the building. • Please keep your voices down after 8:00pm as we have a neighbor living upstairs. • Please clean up after yourselves when you are done. • And last of all come back and use the space again! Sunday July 11th Instructor: Ingrid Pomeroy Class: Pearl Girlz Description: We will be decorating oyster shells with vintage images of bathing beauties, lots of beautiful shells, beads, moss, sand, and more. What a perfect way to spend a Summer afternoon! Items to bring: All items will be supplied Time: 1:00 to 4:00pm Fee: $45.00 (Includes some yummy sweets!) To sign up for class please email Ingrid at [ipomeroy@peoplepc.com] See you at the studio!

No comments: