Sunday, January 25, 2009

Black Gesso and Assemdog class

Greetings Everyone,
First I would like to Thank Monica Martinek for allowing me to teach at her awesome shop Scrapbook U in Fremont California. The class was an absolute blast. Once again I was humbled by the talented students that I had the priviledge to teach.
Secondly, I want to remind everyone about my class this Saturday the 31st. In this class we will be exploring the use of Black Gesso, iridescent and interference paints. I will be teaching this class at Luna's Memories here in El Granada. If you haven't been to Luna's Memories you should. You will be amazed at the amount and variety of product they sell. I have posted a picture from my class above.
Also don't forget about a new class being given by a fellow Art instructor Maria Ontiveros. Its her assemblage class -1 Lucky Dog. I definately will be attending this class-I already even have an idea of what I would like my finished dog to look like! Maria is Teaching her new class this friday the 30th at Luna's Memories. Class times are 6:00 to 9:00 pm. You can see a picture of the assem "dog" above.
In fact for those of you out of town how about a mini retreat-You could take Maria' class on Friday, stay overnight here at the coast then attend my Black Gesso class on Saturday. How's that for an idea!
Call Luna's Memories at 650 726-1444 soon to reserve your spot. Hope to see you all soon!

No comments: